Master of Science and Technology OHS, University of New South Wales
- Sport Science degree, University of New South Wales
- Master of Science and Technology OHS, University of New South Wales
- Member of the Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Team coach for the Australian track and field team at the Sydney Olympic Games
- Head fitness coach and High Performance Manager for Essendon Football Club (AFL)
- Australian fitness coach for two International Rules Series (AFL)
- Head Conditioner with the Socceroos in 2006 in a friendly competition in Kuwait
- High Performance Coach for AFL All Stars Team
- Strength and Conditioning coach in the Indian Cricket League.
John Quinn is an accredited member of the Exercise and Sports Science Association of Australia, with a Bachelor of Sports Science, as well as a Masters of Science and Technology (OH+S).
Over his career, John Quinn has worked as an Exercise Physiologist to a huge number of varied associations and individuals, including the Essendon Football Club, the Australian/Tasmanian Institute of Sport, and as a personal coach to Jana Pittman.
Outside of his career as an Exercise Physiologist, John also runs ‘Quinn Elite Sports Service’, which is his own company that focuses on elite performance consultancy and rehabilitation.
John’s inspiring resume and wide-reaching employment history makes him renowned in his field, and incredibly sought after across Australia. At South Yarra Spine & Sports Medicine, we are lucky enough to have John Quinn approximately one day a month. For dates and appointments, contact 9826 2122.