Bachelor of Science (Dietetics), Master of Dietetics
– APD (Accredited Practicing Dietitian)
– Sports Dietitian (AccSD status will be reached in May 2019)
– Bachelor of Science (Dietetics) -Florida State University, USA (2015)
– Master of Dietetics (Monash University (2017)
– Dietetics Association of Australia (DAA)
– Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)
– Nutrition support in athletics, running & other endurance events
– Specific competition (eg. Marathon) nutrition plans
– Energy Availability/Relative Energy Deficiency in Sports (RED-S)
– Nutrition education & support in junior & developing athletes
– Athletics/cross country
– Exploring new cafes & restaurants
– Australian Track & Field 1500m athlete:
– Rio 2016 Olympic Games
– 2017 IAAF World Championships
– 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
– Australian record holder 1500m & Mile
– Victorian Institute of Sport (VIS) scholarship holder
Linden is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) & Sports Dietitian, and developed an interest in sports dietetics after positive experience of working with a sports dietitian as a junior athlete. Now as an elite senior runner she brings the personal experience of high performance sport, and the potential of nutrition in this setting. With a special interest in athletics and endurance events, across all ages and abilities.
Linden seeks to work with clients to develop practical, individualised nutrition strategies to optimise health and performance. She has a strong belief in the positive role of preventative nutrition strategies in helping to reduce injury & illness risk and support overall health and wellbeing. Through evidence-based nutrition advice and education, she can help you to decipher fact from fiction in the dynamic and sometimes confusing world of nutrition.
An initial appointment, will involve sharing your food, exercise, lifestyle and relevant medical history. in a non-judgemental space. In order to develop mutual goals to work towards, to benefit your health and sporting potential. To achieve these goals, together personalised and appropriate nutrition strategies will be designed to suit your lifestyle and sporting endeavours.