BHSc (Acu.) MHSc (MSk Acu.)
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
– Sports Medicine Australia
– Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Australia
Elbow and wrist pathology; neck and shoulder pain; corked muscles; plantar fasciitis; water polo; hockey; boardercross; triathlons; cross-fit
– Studied abroad at Guang Xi Traditional Chinese Medicine University
– Lectured at University of Western Sydney
– Level 1 Sports Trainer for Sports Medicine Australia
Mitchell is a trained, sport-specific acupuncturist, and has studied both in Australia and in China. He holds both his Bachelor and Masters degrees, and has been working in musculoskeletal acupuncture for 5 years, with a particular focus in runners’ injuries, and surgery rehabilitation.
His passion for acupuncture stems from being a competitive sportsman since he was a teenager, in a range of sports including hockey, triathlons, and cross-fit. He understands how horrible it is to have to sit on the side-lines because of an injury, which has led to his career in getting athletes recovered and returned to sport as soon as possible.