– Masters of Clinical Chiropractic / Bachelor of Health Science (chiropractic)
– FICS Sports Chiropractic
– Lvl 1 Strength and Conditioning
– Lvl 1 Dry Needling
Injury treatment (spine, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles), Return to Exercise Rehabilitation Programming, Headaches, Migraines, Postural stress and strains, Low back pain, Dry needling, Scoliosis, Crossfit, Netball, Aussie Rules
– CAA – Chiropractic Australia Association
– SCA – Sports Chiropractic Australia
– ESSA – Exercise and Sport Science Association
– ASCA – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
– Sports Chiropractor/Trainer (touring) NSW Indoor Netball 2017- Present
– Sports Chiropractor at Crossfit All Stars 2017
– Sports Chiropractor at various Int/Advanced Crossfit Events
– Sessional Tutor Victoria University – Anatomy and Physiology 2016-Present
– Played A Grade / Premier Div Netball Open age 2008-2015
– Hands On Health Chiropractic Volunteer – India 2015
Dr Teghan Butler is a graduate of RMIT where she completed 5 years of study including a Bachelor and Masters degree in Chiropractic. Teghan has a strong interest in sport science and clinical rehabilitation and is currently finishing her Bachelor of Exercise Science in clinical rehabilitation at Victoria University.
Teghan is passionate about a holistic approach to health as well as a specific interest in Spinal and Extremity Injury Rehabilitation. As well as her degrees Teghan has also completed a level 1 in strength and conditioning to better understand all facets of recovery and training from athletes to every day people.
Her interest in chiropractic care stemmed from her own battles with headaches and neck pain. Teghan lives an active sporting lifestyle having played premier division netball and is a participant in boxing, pilates, and snowboarding. Teghan currently works at Kaya Prahran & Emporium Melbourne and South Yarra Spine & Sports Medicine.