Sarah is an APA Titled Sport and Exercise Physiotherapist with 9 years experience working in private practice and in sport. She graduated from Curtin University in 2012, and completed her Masters of Sports Physiotherapy through La Trobe University in 2019.
Sarah has spent a number of years working in all areas of musculoskeletal pain, including neck and back pain, headaches, and pre and post-natal clients. She also has significant experience working with a variety of sports, particularly football, soccer, swimming and running. She was the Physiotherapist for Sandringham Football Club in the VFL, and Perth Glory Youth League team. Sarah also does bike fitting and running gait assessment.
Outside of the clinic, Sarah is a passionate triathlete, soccer player, and triathlon coach. She completed the Busselton Ironman in 2018, and has completed many shorter triathlons, running, swimming and cycling events. This has helped her develop a passion for treating athletes, to assist them to achieve whatever their athletic and lifestyle goals may be.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Australian Strength and Conditioning association
- Sports Injury management
- Long-term load management and fitness programming
- Cycling athletes including bike fitting
- Running athletes including gait analysis
- Strength and conditioning
- Overuse injuries
- Pre and post-natal rehabilitation and pain management
- Triathlon, and post-training brunches
- Strength training
- Soccer and AFL